Followers

Saturday 22 April 2017

# 79 : Show me a Dragonfly

Hi everyone and a big welcome. Hope you are all well. How was Easter for you? I did end up eating a few too many choclate eggs......
What a wonderful variety of beautiful Easter Cards. You guys are really spoiling us. Please check back next Saturday to find out the top 3.

Our new challenge is : Show me a Dragonfly

We want to see a dragonfly on your work, but not so small that I have to get a magnifying glass to find it. It has to be big enough to be noticed....

Looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful Dragonfly cards...





Hilde



Helen


4 comments:

  1. A fun challenge and I have some dragonfly stamps I 'should' use...very pretty DT inspiration, too!
    {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there no top 3 picked for this challenge? I saw winners for 78 ad 80...just curious. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, yes there was, here is the link
    http://crafting-with-dragonflies.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/79-winners-of-show-me-dragonfly.html
    Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments