Followers

Saturday 21 May 2016

# 56 Winners of Vintage/ Shabby Chic

Hi everyone. Just want to say WOW!! How many very talented card crafters we have out there. Loved looking at your creations. I am so very grateful that it was not my turn to pick but CG's. And without further ado, here they are:

 No 6:  Mimi

No. 22: Amelia B

No. 33 : Deonna B

Congratulations, what gorgeous cards. Please right click and save the top 3 winners badge from the side panel.
Thanks also to everyone for entering. Please make sure you visit our winners blogs, what talent.

There is is still time to enter into our current challenge which is: Congratulations, any card to do with that theme, such as Wedding, Anniversary, Graduation, etc. 

Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in the top 3 this week. I will put my badge on my blog with pride. Congrats to the others.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments