Followers

Sunday 8 May 2016

# 55 Winners : Masculine Card

Hi everyone, hope you are all well and survived the weekend. Here in Australia we celebrated Mothers Day. How wonderful. My children came in the afternoon, I am very blessed indeed, and my three grand children made the day that extra special.
A big welcome home to our new followers, make yourself at home, so glad you here.
Well, I must say it was wonderful to see how many entries we had and what wonderful masculine cards there were. I did not envy Susan's task to pick the top three this time.

And here they are.
Entry # 13 : Olga Moore



Entry # 17: Sharon


Entry # 44 : Carole J


Congratulations everyone. You certainly know how to make a wonderful masculine card. Well done.
Please right click and save the top three badge from the side.

There is still time to play along with us in this fortnights card challenge: Vintage / Shabby Chic

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in the top 3. I'm just back from a short holiday and this has brought a massive smile to my face! Well done to the other top 3-ers!! xx

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments